Friday, April 29, 2011

Pineapple Chutney - quick or exotic, your choice!

Aaah sunshine! It brings so many fresh fruits and aromatic herbs that even my creatively challenged head works over time to try new things. I love pineapple... its has perfect mix of sweet and tangy and its a hit with my kids... they can gobble up half pineapple in no time! Have you ever tried pineapple on pizza..... yummmm!  Its tastes so different when its roasted. Now my mouth is watering.. I should stop before I slobber all over the blog : -)

Chutney is my favorite condiment... I have to have some kind in my plate...sweet or savory. There are many that I absolutely love but today it's pineapple's turn.


Quick pineapple chutney is really quick...seriously! One fine summer day, my mother-in-law quickly made the chutney. Just like that! So here I share with you her yummilicious chutney.  And pineapple-mint chutney is my exotic experiment. It's adapted from this recipe from food network


Read more »

4 comments:

R said...

it looks so exotic and delicious! luv the combo of mint and pineapple flavors!
also, welcome to the world of blogging :) thanks for sending in ur entry for the event!!

Krithi's Kitchen said...

Wow.. these pics makes me drool and want to try!
Good one!!
http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com
Breakfast Club - Pancakes - Roundup

Shy S. said...

Thanks Rupali and Krithi for stopping by :)

Now Serving said...

Hi, first time on your blog - I saw this on Rupali's blog and had to check it out! Awesome! following you dear - would love to have you come by my blog and follow too :)))))))))))