Thursday, June 30, 2011

Garlic infused spinach bread

This has be to be my quickest post ever! I made this today and here I am writing about it. Garlic infused spinach.....sounds so classy na? It tastes classy too ;-) I totally love the idea of stuffing the bread dough with something and making it a meal in itself or as a companion to soup. Today it was accompanying green pasta salad made with fresh pesto ( I have to say this because I used very first harvest from my kitchen garden - basil leaves). Will post that in few days.

So how do you know you have found a keeper? Well in my case, when my husband comes in and coolly eats 3-4  slices while chatting away! I was thrilled!!!! This is so easy to make too and thats another reason that I loved this recipe even more. Ok its middle of the night and I am rambling unnecessarily so I will stop here now. (Yeah I heard those silent thank gods LOL!)


Read more »

2 comments:

Vardhini said...

Yumm yumm .. thx for linking to event Shy ..

Vardhini
Event: Fast food not Fat food

aipi said...

What a beautiful combination of flavors ~ gorgeous looking bread!
US Masala is hosting a giveaway. Do check it out here

US Masala