Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A year older... more naughtiness :-)

So last week my son turned 2... not that he cared. For him, it was any usual day to continue with his karnama that he had left behind on previous night! The excitement was more for us - dad, mom, didi, dada, nana... and every grown up who knew him. Birthdays of course means lots and lots of good food. And that's what I did... churned out dishes for my baby ... again not that he cared ! There had to be Paneer - he so loves it : - )

Anyways, as I was slogging it out in the kitchen, a box was delivered at my door. It was time for second season of being in t Lock n Lock supporter program. And what do you know, they sent a perfect pan for making paneer tawa masala, preparing urad dal mix and meatless meat balls (aka soyabean) one after another effortlessly........wait a second ..........there was effort involved but not for scrubbing the pan. Not that I didn't have other pans but who wants to deal with a pile of dishes after all that cooking. Enough rambling..........the pan I am talking about is Lock & Lock Cookplus Vitamin Frying Pan. 11.8-Inch size and blue in color with black coating. 
I am loving the colors in the kitchen. Remember Yellow Ceramic Frying Pan - that was  10.2 inches. And guess what...... Lock n Lock has also launched stainless steel cookware in color. No points for guessing the series name - Cookplus Fruits !!! They are so darned cute! I am definitely going to invest in these after the big shift.

They also sent a double walled tumbler - great for iced tea, a living box - great for taking care of chaos factor in your house and a lunch bag - right in time for school season. You might want to check out their Back to School event going on at their website - tonnes of ways to save. Btw, they also have a buy one get one free bottle going on currently. More on these items in another post, I want to talk about paneer tawa masala now.
Read more »

3 comments:

Amit Pattnaik said...

Must be as yummyyy as the pics look... just like ur son, me too love paneer a lot :D & what I loved about ur blog and this recipe is that U have explained the steps with photos.. With each step forward, my urge to try out this recipe kept growing :D :D
I wl surely try this one out very soon (though I don't have a Lock & Lock Cookplus Vitamin Frying Pan :P :D)
Btw, Belated birthday wishes for ur son, Lots of God Blesses for him :))

Pranati Nath said...

My mouth started watering seeing and reading this recipe...looks yummy :)
First time to you blog and you have a very lovely space here...following you dear...do visit my space when u find time... http://pran-oriya-recipies.blogspot.com/

Kalyani said...

First time here, and loved the recipe ! Panner is a hit anytime in my family.. Do drop in sometime @ my blog too, and belated wishes to your kiddo !