Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Burger with hidden talents....

Ok this post has been sitting in draft section for so long.... its ridiculous. I mean how hard can it be to write few words about the recipe I am going to post. Well .. ummmm .. very hard because I have been always blank whenever I got down writing it!!!! The thing is ..... my family love their bird :-) . So you can guess burger at my place means a chicken affair.  But I wanted to try something vegetarian that one day......I guess it was over dose of  "the bird"! Its really a struggle to get my kids to eat their portion of veges..generally it stops at second bite. But what do they know.. I am the mom and quite devious at hiding the veges ;-)

Well I remember this idea from my sister, where she inserted cheese piece in chicken patty. Same idea .... vegetarian affair. Lots of vegetables sauted dry then mixed with potatoes to make thick patties. Hide your cheese somewhere in the middle and be  surprised !!!

Now lets get to the process, shall we?  


Read more »

2 comments:

aipi said...

That's really a cool name ! May be you can sell this talented burger to Burger king :) Love reading your post!
US Masala

Srivalli said...

Very nice..:)..thanks for sending it for the event!